UKSmartbuild are still open during the Covid-19 Pandemic. We are strictly following government guidelines and in doing so have taken the following action…
At UKSmartbuild.com LTD we are constantly reviewing the way that we can keep all of our clients safe during the pandemic. Health and Safety is paramount to our staff and our clients. That is why we have proceeded with the following measures to help prevent us from causing a spread:
- No walk-ins to our shop, once the lockdown is completed we will resume allowing clients into the shop appointment based only. All visitors must wear a face mask at all times, you will be asked to sanitise your hands and we will not allow more than 2 visitors in the building at one time.
- Our staff have been provided with the required PPE (face masks, hand sanitizer and gloves) and these will be used at all times.
- All of our staff will keep to the government guidelines and keep 2 meters away.
- Site quotations are now limited in person to prevent cross household contamination and if you already have drawings for your project we can quote via video call (Zoom/Whatsapp/Facetime)
- Following guidance from the Government and the FMB projects are allowed to continue however those that are due to begin or have already started during the lockdown where clients cannot move out, the property will be sectioned off and made out of bounds to residents keeping both our staff and you safe during this time.
- You may be asked if you have displayed any of the following symptoms: High temperature, a new and continuous cough or a loss of taste or smell within the last 14 days. Please do not be offended by this, it is just a precautionary measure to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you have an appointment booked with us we kindly urge you to notify us if any of the symptoms do occur and we will be happy to rearrange the appointment for you.
Along with the above measures in place, UKSB will now begin to sanitise all areas that we come into contact with. This will be implemented at the end of projects by a member of staff who will use our new fogging machine to disinfect the areas applicable. Our disinfectant kills 99.9% of germs and viruses and is effective against: Coronavirus, HIV, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, Chicken pox, Herpes, Rubella and Measles. The area is fogged completely and sanitation is complete within 5 minutes of application, with the advice that the rooms are not accessed for 30 minutes afterwards. The application is safe to use on all surfaces and furnishings.
Once again your health and safety is very important to us and our measures are under constant review to ensure we do everything we can to keep you safe. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone or email:
02088844115 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.